Hello everyone and welcome to Dueling Darlings 4th Duel! The theme is Thanksgiving Gratitude.
This month Michelle created our wonderful kits and I loved everything about this one! Thank you Michelle! I managed to use just about everything in the kit except one ribbon...which usually is a struggle for me to do. I am proud of myself :-) I even got my coloring done on the first try....so I have extras to use on future projects!
Our challege this month was to tell you about someone that I am thankful/grateful for. That's a given for me....it would have to be my wonderful husband Steve. We have had some trying times this year with the health of his mom, my dad and the passing of my cousin (also Steve's best friend). He has always been there for support and to say the right things at the right time. I don't know how I would have handled the hard times without him! I am thankful everyday that he is mine :-)
I hope you liked my creation :-)
Thanks for looking!
Terry
Image: DRS Designs
Cardstock: Neenah Solar Crest white
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
DP: The pumpkin and vine...is Graphic 45, Polka dot...Making Memories
Ribbon and Hemp: Michaels
Buttons: Creatology
Leaves: Recollections (Boutique Fleur Mulberry paper)
Beautiful take on the project, Terry! I am sure that Steve feels the same about you!! It always amazes me the strength we have that we don't realize ;-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Terry! I love how the rich colors of paper and the ribbon, twine, leaf and button embellishments set off this beautifully colored image! How blessed you are to have such a wonderful man in your life!!
ReplyDeleteTerry, Your card is beautiful! Every detail is awesome and your coloring is perfect! I love the way you used everything (but one piece of ribbon). Delightful job!
ReplyDeleteI loved hearing about your thankfulness for your DH Steve, too. Very nice!!!
Terry--this card is so pretty. I love the layout and your colors are are so perfect!
ReplyDeleteI love your post about your hubby--he is a winner! And, I also love the new design of your blog!!!!!
Very pretty card Terry. Your coloring of the images is terrific. So glad you have a wonderful DH...Uncle Steve...what a keeper!!
ReplyDeleteWow Terry, what a rich and beautiful card. It is stunning. I love the layout and the way you incorporated your kit into the card. I love your coloring (perfect), and your thankfullness for Steve.. Definately a keeper. I am impressed by all of your cards...you definately have a talent....
ReplyDeleteLove your card, Terry! We had the same idea to thread the leaf buttons...to funny. The colors are so vibrant!
ReplyDeleteluv luv LUVVVVVV your card darling wingpit of mine:o) Very richly colored and soooo beautiful indeed!PS Sounds like your hubby is a keeper..and I'm sure he would say the samething about you too..*tfs*:o)
ReplyDeleteYour card turned out perfect!
ReplyDeleteOH Terry, this turned out just splendid! You've done a stand up job this month! And love the new blog :)
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! I love your coloring :)
ReplyDelete