Friday, February 18, 2011

It's a Mystery #3

Hi everyone! Today is the deadline for the Mystery Swap over at SCS. With our last cards we also got the images needed for this time around. Gael picked out this adorable image for us to use:



The stamp is from the Artful Inkables "Think Big" set. I colored her in with Copics, cut her out with Oval Nesties, put her on a mat of SU Tempting Turquoise, then on a mat of DP by The Paper Studio and finally on a card base of SU Pink Passion. I added some ribbon and crystals to finish it off!

OK...it's Tami's turn.....can't wait to see what she sends!!!

Thanks for looking!

Terry

8 comments:

  1. So very sweet, Terry! Lovely paper you have tucked behind this gorgeous immie - fabulous! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry, she turned out cute! I like how you used the oval Nestie to the side a bit.

    Yes, it's my turn...hope you like what we are going to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry, such a cute card! I like how you offset her just a tad inside the oval nestie. the DP behind her is perfect too. Great job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors you used. Your coloring of the image is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is perfect, especially since you used myf avroite colors.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Terry. You do a wonderful job on it. Everything about it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Terry...awesomeee card my dahlin!!
    Loving the loopsided ovals,what a great twist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terry, your mystery card is too cute. I love the striped paper, the perfect choice. And wow! Your layout and coloring are perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete