This is soooooooooooooo cute! I love how you used the striped paper as the background and how you colored the image. Great card! I love it. :)
Oh, sweet! I like the multiple layers under the image and the striped paper looks good. I especially like the ribbon coupled with the believe embellie!
Oh so sweet! What great coloring, I love the darkness of the bear and the cute feel to this card, Terry!
What a sweet card. Love that image and your coloring is wonderful!
This is soooooooooooooo cute! I love how you used the striped paper as the background and how you colored the image. Great card! I love it. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, sweet! I like the multiple layers under the image and the striped paper looks good. I especially like the ribbon coupled with the believe embellie!
ReplyDeleteOh so sweet! What great coloring, I love the darkness of the bear and the cute feel to this card, Terry!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card. Love that image and your coloring is wonderful!
ReplyDelete