The first card is for a "What Is Your Hobby?" swap hosted by barbaralynn. As you can see, one of my hobbies is quilting.
This card was made using the following supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Quilt Quips
Paper: Stampin' Up Sunny Garden DSP, Barely Banana, Poppy Parade
Ribbon: Stampin' Up Mellow Moss 1/4" grosgrain
The second card is a 6x6 recipe card for a "6X6 Favorite Recipe" swap hosted by Aprilo. I love this recipe and it is so easy to make.
This card was made using the following supplies:
Paper: The Paper Company (yellow), Paper Pizzazz (yellow DP), GP white, SU Pumpkin Pie and Apricot Appeal.
Ink: Sentiment is computer generated, Pumpkin Pin for sponging the orange slice
Ribbon: Dashes, Dots and Checks (Michaels)
Thank you so much for looking and have a great day!
Terry
I love both of your projects!
ReplyDeleteThat quilt card is just beautiful....makes me wish I had joined that swap for a chance to get one! And, I can't wait to try out your cake recipe....yummo!!
I love your recipe card! Yum!
ReplyDeleteYour quilting card it gorgeous! I love the layout!
ReplyDeleteWow Terry.....love the quilting card and your recipie card...they are both amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! The quilt card is GORGEOUS! You are super talented. Love the recipe card...sounds delish!
ReplyDelete