The image above is the full card that I put together using what was sent to us. I colored the image with Copics and cut it out using the Spellbinders label die. I then traced the outside of the same label die and hand cut the layer. I added Stickles to the frosting and put it all together.
The image below is a close up of the main stamped image showing how I tried to make the frosting look fluffy by using Diamond Stickles.
I had so much fun creating this card and I hope you like it :-) I can't wait to see what everyone else has created!!
Thank you so much for looking!
Terry
Image: House Mouse "Make a Wish"
Paper: Polka Dot DP - DCWV, SU! Brilliant Blue, GP white
Ink: Copics, Versamark
Accessories: Pearls - Kaiser Krafts, blue rick rack - Walmart, Diamond Stickles, Spellbinders label die
Awwwwwww what a sweet card, Terry! Love your take on the kit with your layout and scrolled top border - beautifully done!
ReplyDeleteI love how you did the frosting! It rocks!! I wussed out, and did nothing to it....lol
ReplyDeleteVery cute card--love the colors and I too really liked the frosting!
ReplyDeleteSo, so so cute Girl!!! Wow! I love how you cut out the image...love the border punch too :)
ReplyDeleteCute card! Love the texture to the frosting. The layering with the nestabilities adds so much.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!! Love how you used the Spellbinders for the image. The border punch and the pearls next to the sentiment add so much!!! Great card.
ReplyDeletePerfect card, Terry! I love the frosting on the cupcake. The border punch goes really well with the DP.
ReplyDeleteCute, cute cute card Terry...you have colored the image so well and the layout really showcases the entire kit contents that you used...I love your card and especially love the way you used the punch border...Well done my friend....
ReplyDeletewow Terry....this card has so much class!
ReplyDeletebeautifully espressed by using that wonderful punched borders and nestabilities to showcase your image which,btw is scolored to perfection!
*awesome card through and through!*
Wow! Love this card! Love how the d.p. is show off with the punched layers and richly colored cardstock base. Love the beautifully colored house mouse image...great die cut layer too! And Love the rickrack and pearls leading to the sentiment!!!
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! Terry, your card is awesome! I love the rich blue background and the way you colored hte image! Great layout, too! Perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, really like the work great one .
ReplyDelete