Hello Darlings! Here is my October card. This months theme is "Treasured Friend - Mystery Kit" and sent to us by lil dj (Debbie). There was a little twist in this months challenge...we had to add a "treasure" of our own to the card kit supplies that were included. I thought about what I could use with this image and grabbed for the big tub full of lace I have had for years and never think of using!
I love being part of the Dueling Darlings and consider all of you my "Treasured Friends". Hugs to you!!
Thank you for looking and see all of you Darlings next month!
Supplies used:
Image: Stampin Up! - My Matryoshka
Ink: Copics
Paper: SU Night of Navy, DP by Kaiser Kraft Mumma Bushka - Misha and Mumma Bushka - Inka
Embellishments: SU Real Red and Night of Navy ribbon, Night of Navy button, Creative Impressions - heart brad, Prima Marketing - flower, white lace (unknown)
I adore the lace you have added!! Amazing that we have all come up with such diverse items to add as our treasures!
ReplyDeleteGreat card Terry!...love the scalloped look that the lace makes. Great mystery item.
ReplyDeleteI love the lace! Great card...love the layout too :)
ReplyDeleteTerry--such a sweet card. This image is so darn cute and I love teh lace too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super card, Terry - it's delightful! Great design on your card - so elegant and fun at the same time!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!!! Love how you used the red/white side of the dp and the lace adds just the perfect touch!!!! The heart brad in the center of the flower finishes it off so nicely.
ReplyDeleteThis is an awesome card! I love everything about it. ;)
ReplyDeleteTerry, your card is beautiful! I love the lace... wow! What a gorgeous treasure! And the coloring of your image is awesome. Perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteI think it's fun that you and I used the flower, button, and brad in the same way. ;)
Beautiful card, Terry! Love the way you incorporated the lace on the card!!
ReplyDeletehey my darling Wingpit Sistah! this card of your rocks! Loveeeee your coloring,so precise and perfect too.Beautiful lay out as well and ,of course, I luv the flower/button/brad combo too...eheheh wonder why eh!! *wink* :o)
ReplyDeleteWow Terry, your card is stunning....I love it..it has a nice crisp clean look and is so bright and fun...I love your layout, the lace and the way you chose to use your kit....WAY TO GO!!!
ReplyDeleteYour layout is perfect. I love the background DP. The touch of lace peeking through is just right!
ReplyDelete