I am a member of a "Mystery" swap over on SplitcoastStampers hosted by Forest Ranger (Jeanette). With the return of her last Forest Swap cards we received this "mystery image" of Fred Bear, from the MFT set Fred Bear Goes Camping. No one in the swap knew what image we were going to receive, and we were not able to post our completed cards until they were back out in the mail to everyone.
So here is my card. I hope you all like the finished product!
Image: My Favorite Things: Fred Bear Goes Camping
Paper: SU Basic Black, GP white, Smores DP Reminisce
Ink: Copics
Accessories: black grosgrain ribbon
I do like your version of the card, Terry! It sure was a super fun swap!
ReplyDeleteGreat Card Terry--love the background paper!
ReplyDeleteaww what a sweet Freddy-teddy!
ReplyDeleteLuv your d/p 'wingpit sistah' and how U used
the ribbon peeking through the nestied circles...well done dahlin!:o)
So cute!! Love the DP!!! And why can't I get my ribbon to do that on my cards? LOL
ReplyDeleteI love how your Fred card turned out! Perfect DP!
ReplyDelete