This months theme is "My Favorite Things". The little guys in this image are some of my favorites...I even put together a huge SU order just to get them in a level three hostess set. I also love ribbon...buttons...snowflakes...and everything in the kit!
Here is my card:
I used the image from an SU hostess set "The More the Merrier", SU Bashful Blue cardstock, DP by Imaginisce and 3 Bugs in a Rug. The ribbon I chose to layer was purchased at Michaels, the red button from JoAnns and the snowflake is cut from the Northern Frost decorative die strip from SU. I colored my image with Copics and added some snow with Diamond Stickles. I finished it off with the "Merry Christmas" from the SU set Four the Holidays.
Thanks for taking a peek and I hope you enjoyed the goodies in my kit!
oh Terryyy....I loveee your card!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful,pristine and so classy-elegant!!
A Totally Terry card indeed! *Way to go wingpit sistah! * :o)
I totally enjoyed this kit!! It was fabulous! I still have loads left over to make another card- or maybe two even!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful kit and challenge this month, thank you!
Oh my, Terry - this is absolutely beautiful and everything a holiday card should be! Love your layout and design and everything in between! What a vision you had putting this together and it's just fabulous - I'm sure the dazzlers were squealing with delight this month! well done! x0x0
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Terry! We had the same idea with the ribbon ;) I love it!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh Terry, I absolutely love your card. It is elegant, classy and fun all rolled into one card. You have done a great job putting the kit together and excecuting the card!! What can I say...hands down....wonderful...Have an amazing Holiday Season.....
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Terry and an awesome kit that you sent to the Dazzlers. All of them are so cute and I love what you did with it yourself!
ReplyDeleteI ♥ it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful and i like these soft colors.
ReplyDeleteTerry, your card is absolutely stunning! I love the layout and the coloring, and the EVERYTHING about this card!!!
ReplyDeleteYour kit was so much fun - perfect!!! I'm so glad you are a Dazzling friend!!!
Ooooh, Aaaaah! So beautiful, just love everything about it. The subtle coloring, the sparkle, the layout, pretty script for the sentiment, and on and on. Great job Terry!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love the glittery snow. Wish I had thought of that. Great layout. And I like your added sentiment! Wonderful card.
ReplyDelete