Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's a Mystery - #2!



Good morning everyone!

This months Mystery image was sent to us by the wonderful April, along with some flowery decorative tape.

I kept my card fairly simple, and had no clue how to use the tape and didn't want to experiment too much because I had no clue how much tape was on that little roll.

I do like how my card came out...and I hope you do too :-) i can't wait to see what Gael sends us for the next round!

Thanks for looking!

Terry

image: The Greeting Farm - Anya in the Spotlight
paper: SU Bordering Blue and Chocolate Chip, GP white
accessories: big metal dots - Hobby Lobby

9 comments:

  1. Terry, your card is absolutely beautiful! I love the embossing behind the image! And your color choices are awesome! Gorgeous card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry--your card is so cute--love the colors and I like the big metal dots on the tape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry, love your card, and I love the colors.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color choices. Your card turned out fab, Sistah! Luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous monochromatic Anya card wingpit sistah!
    Your coloring is flawless and the addition of the embossed b/ground is ohh so totally Terryliscious!!*TFS* :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Love browns and blues together and the embossing is perfect! Like how you used the tape also. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute, cute! Your coloring is wonderful. I love the embossed background design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love,love,love your card, I really lie the emvossed background. Capital F for fantastic.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy shrimp, Terry - this is fabulous! I love the color combo and the scallop background is just precious - what a wonderful job on this card mystery image :) Happy HOlidays to you and yours - have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete