Thursday, January 13, 2011

6 x 6 Recipe Cards

Hello everyone! This is my first post of 2011....I am not doing so good at this blogging thing. I promised myself to post at least once a week......I can start now, right??

Anyway, I wanted to share some recipe cards that I put together for a couple swaps on SCS....Libby's "Scoop on Soup", and April's "Outta the Box" swaps!


This first card is for Libby's "Scoop on Soup" swap. I love this soup and wanted to share it with everyone. It is simple to make and worth the effort! I didn't do any stamping (on any of these recipe cards) so they were simple to put together!



These next two are for April's "Outta the Box" swap where the requirements were to use a boxed mix or dinner to create your recipe. I made one for dinner and one for dessert.....I kept leaning toward 2 desserts but had to force myself away from the sweets!





Thanks for looking and hope you like what you see! Happy 2011...look for more posts from me soon!!

Terry

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yummalicious! Welcome back to blogging, Terry! You started out with a bang, too! Girl, these look scrumptious - and delightful to see all the little touches you put on them - superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Terry, all the recipies sound so yummy and the cards are beautiful....I am hoping to get your baked potatoe soup and the brownie recipie...I would love to have all 3 but I only took 2 slots...:(...oh well...you did a fantastic job on your recipie pages...way to go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each of your recipe cards turned out so cute! Great job. Love the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM!
    These are looking scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete