This month's theme is "Bring Out The Kid in You". We were sent all kinds of goodies including 3 different sheets of DP, ribbon, rhinestones, brads, flowers, more flowers and 7 Scrabble tiles......how fun is that?? At first I had no clue what to do with the Scrabble tiles because my letters didn't spell out any cool words, but I think I came up with something fun!
The Challenge: To use something you'd find with toys - crayon wrappers, felt, tissue flowers, etc. And yes, that did take some thinking!! I was very clever on the challenge this month.....can you see what I used???
Here's a close-up. Need a hint?? Look at the grass the girls are standing on:
Yep.....that's a Monopoly $20 dollar bill, die cut with a MFT Die-namics grass die ☺
The final picture I want to show highlights some of the dimension to the card. I flipped the Scrabble tiles over and stamped the letters to spell "friends" and arrange them on my card. I love how it turned out! What do you think??
I absolutely loved this month's challenge! Thank you Jeanette ☺
Be sure to check out the rest of the Dazzler's and Diva's cards.....links are in my right hand column!!
Thank you for looking!
Terry
Image: Me and My Big Ideas: Kelly & Annie
Designer Paper: DCWV - The Guy Stack (solid blue), My Mind's Eye (floral)
Embellishments: Darice rhinestones, Gartner Brides Table Confetti paper flowers, SU Blushing Bride stitched poly ribbon, Scrabble tiles
Oh my goodness, Terry! You win THE PRIZE for creativity!!! I saw your card - before I read - and thought, NO! It can't be!!! Did she really get THOSE letters on her Scrabble tiles. Remember, I didn't look, I just randomly sent five tiles. Tee Hee!!! I love the way you turned them over and stamped letters on them! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteAne WOWzer! I love the monopoly money grass. What a clever idea and it looks fantastic, too!!!
I am in awe!!! You've outdone yourself this month, my friend!
Gaahhhhhhh let me pick up my jaw off the ground Terry! Seriously - a monopoly bill, that is over the top creative! And love the friends tiles spelled out - amazing! Love the way your friends are in an oval shape - it gives it a completely different feel and it works beautifully! Your whole card just blew me away - WOW! (and I just noticed this stamp girl's name is Kelly - LOL! Wooot,wooot!) x0x0
ReplyDeleteTerry--stunning card! Love that your tiles spelled out Friends--or made them spell that! Love the added Monopoly bill and the colors on your card! Great job--love all of the Dazzler's cards this month!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card! I will admit that I had the idea to flip the tiles too; but, have a wee project I decided to use them for!!
ReplyDeleteYour card is great and I love the Monopoly grass!!!
WOO HOO
WOW! what a great and creative card! You totally rock! Never even thought about stamping on the tile....and most of mine were even blank. Great card!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute! What a great card. I love the layout. And Monopoly money for grass and flipping the tiles to stamp on them - SO CLEVER!!! I am in awe of you!
ReplyDeleteI love the color combo and the scrabble tiles on this card, cool idea
ReplyDeleteThe stamped letters on your tiles are wonderful! How creative you are!!! great card :)
ReplyDeleteWow! This is a Totally Terrific Terry card for sure!! Love your creative use of the Scrabble tiles and die cutting the mononpoly money to creat the grass!!! Beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteSomebody has been creative! You did such a good job with this kit. From the idea to spell friends with the tiles, to cute little grass. Fab job!
ReplyDeleteYou sure earn the name of your blog, Terry! What a terrific card!! Love the grass, how you used the tiles, the color combo, everything here is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteTerry you truly never cease to amaze me. What a great idea for the grass. I love it. I love the layout of your card and all the elements you have incorporated. I love how you cards are always so clean and well thought out. I really love the friends spelled out with scrabble tiles. Again...thinking outside the box...well done...wanna come teach me how to do that?? Great job!!! ♥
ReplyDeleteHoleeee banana WPSistah! this card is AMAZINGLY creative and I love it ALL!...sooo very astute of you to stamp your own word on the back of the tiles AND to use monopoly money for the grass!!!
ReplyDeleteStunning ideas my friend.,..simply stunning and outta da box superb!!! You rocked the challenge hands down!! wowww!