Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award




Hi everyone! I was given the honor of the "Stylish Blogger" Award today by my friend Carol. I have never met Carol in real life, but someday it'll happen (she only lives 1 state away).

If I am correct, I also need to share 8 things about me.....hmmmmm.

1. I grew up in a house with 3 sisters and only 1 full bathroom (spent lots of time waiting to shower). I am 3rd in line.
2. I vacation every year with my family, in Northern Wisconsin.
3. When I go fishing, I can take a fish off my hook but refuse to put a worm on.
4. I got married for the first and last time when I was 37 years old.
5. I love chewy candy (will take this over chocolate anyday).
6. I have too many hobbies, and not enough time to do them.
7. I am afraid of heights.
8. My favorite color is navy blue.

Thanks again Carol for giving me this award! I'd give it back to you, if you didn't already have it!

2 comments:

  1. Terry, I loved getting to know you a little better. And discovered we have something in common - I prefer chewy candy over chocolate, too. Jelly Belly Jelly Beans!!! They're my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go--congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete