This month's hostess is Michelle....and she sent the Dazzlers the greatest kit this month, I just loved everything in it ☺ I wonder what the Diva's got from Barb??
Our theme this month is 'The Great Outdoors'.
Here is my card:
I absolutely love this image.....the bear is so stinkin' cute down to his little tuft of chest hair ☺
With this challenge, we were asked to share a story about us involving the great outdoors. I have so many memories from when I was young, my family would camp up north for a month at a time and it was a blast! I have 2 older sisters and 6 cousins that would all be there (I was the youngest at that time and used to tag along with the older kids and they never seemed to mind). My cousin Jeff was the greatest....there are many pictures of us together. I think he is 6 years older than me, so I give him alot of credit for letting me tag along. To this day we still get along great!
Here is a picture of my sister Lynn (left), me (middle) and my cousin Jeff. This picture is very typical of those taken up north. We either had fish in our hands, or ice cream......my guess is that I am stuffing my face with ice cream ☺

Thank you all for looking....and see you at the next duel, where LJ and I are hostesses! We have something great planned for you all!
Terry
Image - Whippersnapper Roasting Mellos Bear
DP - Imaginisce Happy Camper line
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip and Garden Green
Ribbon - American Crafts
Brad - Eyelet outlet
Buttons - October Afternoon Campfire
Wonderful story to go with your awesome card!! I love how you stacked the buttons!
ReplyDeleteTerry, your card is marvelous! I love the forest of trees you added, which created the perfect resting place for that wonderful pinecone brad.
ReplyDeleteI loved reading your memory, too... and seeing the picture from fun days gone by.
Hugs!
First--your picture is wonderful--what a great memory!
ReplyDeleteAnd, your card is so darn cute--love the pine trees and the placement of the brad! This image is so cute and you rocked the duel!
Oh Terry, your picture just put a big smile in m my heart! What a great family memory! Your card is super cute -- great job, you totally nailed the challenge! x0x0
ReplyDeleteAWESOME picture! Great story.
ReplyDeleteI love the card too! lol. I really liked how you stacked those buttons and I see that pinecone brad too! Great job!
Nine kids camping for a month.....your parents are rock stars! LOL
ReplyDeleteI love the picture. You were so cute. My brother is seven years older than I, so I too remember being the tag along and except for the time he pushed me out of the tree, did not seem to mind a bit!
We are on the same wave length. The first thing I thought of when I saw the bear image was that funny tuft of hair on his chest!
Your card is great. I love all of the trees!!!
Oh my goodness Terry...what an adorable picture...and an AWESOME card...I love your cards...they are so crisp and well done. You rocked this challeng...once again...Great job my friend...♥♥♥
ReplyDeletelook at your darling card!!!! love the way you mounted the image! and my oh my what a cute story and pic! love it :)
ReplyDeleteWow! What a fantastic card, Terry!! Love the rich colors provided by the terrific d.p., the dimensional trees and the gorgeously colored image! Love your stories of your childhood fishing/camping trips and especially love your pix!!!
ReplyDeleteTerry, your card is fabulous! I love the forest of trees, perfect backdrop. Love the pic of days gone by, you all look like you are having a great time and what a catch!!
ReplyDelete