It is Dueling time....the Dazzlers vs the Divas. This duel is all about "the man". Hostesses this month are LJ for the Divas, and me for the Dazzlers. We decided on a theme of "Who's the Man??". We all have that one special man in our lives, don’t we? It can be your father, your son, your husband, brother or just a friend. Whoever he is, make a card for him!
I sent card kits including the following items:
Images: “On the Fly” – Stampin Up! (stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black)
Ribbon: black and white grosgrain – Celebrate It (Michaels)
Mini Brads: black and white – Recollections
Metal Rings: either rectangle or d-ring – Paper Studio
Metal Dots: silver – Colorbok
DP - Black and White Paper Pad - Recollections
One last instruction to the Dazzlers was this: In your blog post we would like to hear about “your man”. Tell us a story about him and why he is important to you.
Well....my man is my dad. This stamp set totally reminds me if him since he is a huge fisherman. My dad is a very important part of my life and he is going through more right now than anyone should in a lifetime. I wish I could take some of his bad stuff and make it go away. This will be his Father's day card this year....hope he likes it.
Here is my card:
And here is a picture of my young at the time dad.....he's not old now, but this was taken many years ago!

Thank you for looking!
Terry
Hi Terry ~
ReplyDeleteLove your card. how awesome you had a picture of your dad fishing to go with your fishing image. That is so PERFECT!
Love the card as well, perfect masculine card......
Hugs ~ LJ
Beautiful card, with fabulous coloring along with the striped DSP!
ReplyDeleteGreat pic of your dad!
Terry, that is one terrific card! Love how you have the fish Out-of-the-box with this super great fisherman image. Love it! And I'm sure your dad will too. What a great pix of him in his youth. Awesome kit you put together for your Dazzlers. I'm blown away by all the great creations!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, there are so many things to like on this card!
ReplyDeleteThe way you cropped the image. The fish attached but separate looks great.
The colors look great together. I am positive your dad will love it. I do hope he is feeling better each day.
I love how you cut the image and colored the fish! Great card for your Handsome Dad! :)
ReplyDeleteTerry--this is an awesome card! I love the image that you gave the girls this round as the cards they made for their guys are all so wonferful!
ReplyDeleteGorgeousssssssssss card WPS!!
ReplyDeleteLove your layout and your beautiful coloring of the images...
Your color combos is just perfect for this card and the darker green c/s makes it truly pop. Very elegant male card...your Dad will love it and treasure it!! Txs for sharing his pictures...♥
Oh Terry! How wonderful that you included a picture of your dad! I'm so glad you did!
ReplyDeleteAnd your card - wow! It is stunning! You have a real knack for amsculine cards. Amazing!!!
Love it! Wonderful coloring of the images. And I love the word " dad" in the bright green letters. Great pic of you father.
ReplyDeleteOh terry, I just got misty eyed seeing the fishing photo! My dad was an avid fisherman in his younger days. Great card you made and such a wonderful design! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteTerry, this card is super and your Dad will treasure it! Love the green and blacks together. What a great picture of your Dad, too! Thanks for such an awesome kit and for putting together a great round for us!
ReplyDelete