That is our "motto" of sorts. This swap over at SCS is a mystery, or unidentified image swap. Each round with our return cards we recieve the "unidentified" images for the next round of cards. It's fun and you never know what image you will be getting each month.....and it's sometimes a challenge because the image we recieve may not be something we are familiar with, or our personal style. I have been stumped many times (too many to count) in this type of swap, but I have managed to put together some pretty neat cards.
Here is my card for this round, which happens to be Round 1! Our hostess Barb sent us the cute images from the Gina K designs set "Spring has Sprung".
I used the image along with SU! YoYo Yellow, DP from The Paper Studio and GP white cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. Can't wait to see what the next images will be!
Terry
Oh, Ducky! I love it! The DP is just perfect.
ReplyDeleteI really like that Nestability. I am going to have to find that one!
Great baby card. The sentiment font is a total likey too!
Oh, that is so cute!! I love how you made that image into a baby card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling baby card--love the colors. Thanks for being a part of such a fun group of ladies!
ReplyDeleteTerry, I love your card!!! I think that designer paper is AMAZING!!! So perfect with the image. Andyour layout is awesome!
ReplyDeleteTerry, what a FAB idea for a baby card!! I love the patterned paper, the ribbon and how you've showcased this fun stamp!
ReplyDeleteOH, I am loving that ducky paper!!!! Too dang cute for words! Such a fun, fun image to work with and you really rocked this round!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I love that paper :)
ReplyDeletesoooooooooooo sweeeeeeettt!!
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely cheery card for a new lil bundle of joy! LOveee your background d/p!! just ducky!!♥
How super cute is this! Love that perfect DP! Adorable card.
ReplyDeletehis is just adorable Terry...I love the whole card. (but then again I love all of your cards...)
ReplyDelete