Hi everyone......I am so late for the Duel this month. I have no excuse except that I am a procrastinator. It is my own fault that on post day my everyday computer contracted a virus while I was looking up a medical condition on Google....funny, huh?? NOT! Oh well.....my card is finally done and I am posting today, instead of yesterday.
This months hostess for the Dazzlers is Paola....or you can call her Sweet P , Ms P.or just "P"......I will always refer to her as my Wingpit Sistah! In the kits this month came so many things to play with and use, and I have soooo much left over to use on another card ☺ I would love to list everything she sent, but unfortunately the e-mail is on my infected computer.....so I will just show you my card:
I am one of those people that can't do it right the first time.....in coloring an image that is! Seriously, we got 4 images in our kits and I screwed up 3 of them. The flowerpot on this card is actually cut from another one of the images and pieced onto this one!
I loved everything about this kit from the papers, to the images to the die cut butterflies! Thank you WPSistah!!
I can't wait for the next duel.....my new kit was delivered today and I didn't want to open it until I got this post done!!
Thanks for stopping by!! See you at the next duel......oh, and please check out all the creations from the Dazzlers and the Divas (links are in my right sidebar)!!
Terry
I think the flower pot is perfect--like you planned it that way.
ReplyDeleteI love the colors and all of the butterflies too.
Terry--your card was sure worth the wait. I hope your computer gets fixed soon--and you too!
Wow Terry, great card...worth the wait for sure...I love how you popped the flower pot out from the image....I was going to do that but...oops...SR moment...lol...Great layout and coloring...am hoping you are feeling better...Good job my sweet friend...
ReplyDeleteOh, me likey this pretty Spring card! the gingham on gingham is just perfect. I like how you layered the image. The card turned out great!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell worth the wait! I love how you put it all together! I love that your butterflies look like real ones with how the blend to their habitat!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see what you create next month (and the ones after too)!
Terry, your card is gorgeous! I love the way you cut the image and added a touch of paper to each end. AMAZING idea! Why don't I ever think of something like that?
ReplyDeleteAnd those butterflies are placed strategically... masterful!
awww..I SOOO love your card dear WPS!!!very soft looking w/the use of the gingham pastel, and really like how U placed both butterflies to simulate their 'flight'...
ReplyDeleteNow your pot-piecing is awesomeeee!
It add dimentionals to the card what a great idea!Sorry U had to use up all the immies...please don't hesitate to let me know if U need some more and I will send them to you hasta pronto!
So glad U are a dueling darlin too! ♥
Oh so pretty! love the soft color to your card. Great way to display the image too :)
ReplyDeleteTerry, this is simply wonderful!! I love the pieced flower pot, it gives it a great dimensional effect! Your coloring looks perfect to me. I like how you made the image tall and narrow on a side panel and then added the butterflies to balance the whole card. Well done!! Good luck with the icky computer issues. They are awful. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteSo soft and pretty. Great coloring of the image.
ReplyDelete