Another round of the Mystery Swap is done and here is my card:
I made a tent topper card and die cut the image to make in more manageable for me. I just couldn't figure out how to use the entire image! Looking at every one's creations has made me see that using the whole image is possible! I loved being able to cut the image and use it in a different way....hopefully in a way that no one else has!
Thank you for looking!
Terry
Wow! I love that you only used part of the immie! I couldn't figure out what I wanted....lol... I have never tried a tent topper, so putting it on my list of to-try!
ReplyDeletevavava-vooooom! holeee toledooo g/friend! You took the challenge to a completely higher level!
ReplyDeleteI absolutly LOVE your card WPS!!!
(I got stumped on this challenge:/)
Wonderfully executed and oh my U sure do coloring awesomely!!!♥
Oh Terry....Now that's a card....I love it...you have showcased the mystery image to perfection...well done (like always)....
ReplyDelete