Update: Here is what was in the kits April sent out:
Krafty Dots by Recollections, Out of Print/Storyteller by Basic Grey and Go Fish/Mini Fish by Carolyn Holt Designs
Burlap and Pearls by Recollections
Ribbon and Bakers Twine from my stash
Clothespin from SU!
Stamps: Favorite Occasions by JustRite and Totally Tool set from SU!
And here is my card:
Terry
Me likey!!! Anything with polka dots gets me to squealing so your card just burst right off the pc! Fabby! I am digging this burlap, too! You did a fabulous job on your card, Miss Terry!! x0x0
ReplyDeleteSO happy you are a Deuling Darling, my friend!
x0x0
I think is a sweet card for Steve! Love the burlap and the design!
ReplyDeletewoot woot WPS! we sure thought alike in creating our cards!...ehehe...woww...♥
ReplyDeleteLove ittttttttt of course....I especially like the burlap and all the embellishments U used in each corner...way to go my friend! :o)
LOve ya!
Great card!
ReplyDeleteIsn't burlap fun?? The kit deets are now up on my blog. I apologize for that ;-)
I love it! Great way to use the burlap and pearls. Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI ADORE the new look to your blog! SOOOOOOOO Pretty!!!! Great job :)
Terrific card, Terry! Love that burlap layer anchored with those pearls. It really showcases that wonderful image and sentiment!! Great job!!!
ReplyDeleteI think you should rename your blog to Totally Terrific Terry, 'cuz this card is totally terrific! Way to go using the burlap and pearls, so nice together. Love this card and love that you are a Dazzler too!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Love the CAS look! Great use of the ribbon, burlap and pearls together. Well done! Glad you are a dazzler!
ReplyDeleteI am smitten with your card this around! I love the polka dot DP and the brads together. The colors of the kit are great. You rocked this one!!!
ReplyDeleteTerry, your card is fabulous! Love the use of the burlap. I think you've given me enough of a nudge to try it myself someday. Well done!
ReplyDelete