Hello!!
Today's post is for the Unidentified Image swap over at SCS. This rounds hostess is Kelly and she sent us an image from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. "Florence" is a bathing beauty soaking up the Florida sun.
Here is the card I created:
Thanks for taking a peek!
Terry
DROOL!!! I can't tell you how much I love your card! It's so beautifully designed and such a FUN design to boot! She's a cutie - love how you used such bold vibrant colors! SUPER FUN!!
ReplyDeleteLove your card, especially how you did it so 3-D - those layers are NEAT!!
ReplyDeletewow...she's sure a beach beauty WPS!great interpretation of the challenge... I truly love love LOVE
ReplyDeleteyour card...what kind of fold is it?? sooo TERRY~ffic!!! beautiful colored immie and that sentiment is totally PERFECT also...did I mention how much I LUVVVV this card??♥ :o)
Terry Rocked this Image!
ReplyDeleteI love the layers and layers of sand in the stairstep card and also the colors you used! The bright sun is perfect and I love your sentiment.
Great Card--I hope one jumps in my return envie from Florida!
Okay, you get the design award on this round!!! I love it. Such great ideas. Wow!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOWIE ZOWIE! You have done it AGAIN! TERRY-IFFIC (CASED :) LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
ReplyDelete