Here is the list of goodies Darlene sent in our kits:
Image: SU's Sweet Seasons (2004)
Papers: SEI's Field Notes pack
Doilies from my local supermarket!
Bakers twine from Can You Digi It?
Glitter brads from SU
Dragonfly Brad from Creative Impressions
Fabric Alpha Tabs from Letter Press (did you all notice that you rec'd the letter of your first name?)
Adhesive gems from K & Company
assorted banner etc. labels from Martha Stewart
Green leaf tags: unknown
non adhesive little gemstones by Paper Studio
Mini clothespins from A Muse Studios
Lacey ribbon from local sewing store
Here is my card:
I have a bit of a Spring cold, the weather here has been horrible. I really wish I could enjoy some Spring sunshine soon!
Thanks for stopping by!
Terry--your card is very pretty. I think the doily behind the image is perfect and I really like how you added the ribbon and gem.
ReplyDeleteI too hope spring comes soon as this weather Stinks! I wanted to use another "S" word............
I am so glad we are both members of this wonderful group of ladies!
Oh Terry! Your card is gorgeous! Love the little banner pieces at the bottom and the way you colored the image is great! Very nice!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad we duel together each month!
This is so pretty! I love the little banners you added at the bottom of the image. I love that paper and doily from the kit too. I had to go with them on my card too. :)
ReplyDeleteTerry beautiful card. I love that sweet image!
ReplyDeleteThis card is so light and pretty! I really like the banners and how you placed them under the image. Creative!
ReplyDeleteThe doily looks great as a matting. I think I might be doily challenged....LOL!
I hope you feel better today. Your card certainly doesn't look like you have a stinkin' cold!
Lovely card, Terry! Your image is so very pretty and the papers, and lacey doily as a background really emphasize the dreamy feel of the whole card. Love the clever way you incorporated the banner pieces too! Outstanding card!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Terry! I really love the image with the doily behind it and the pennants going down the bottom. Lovely! Hope your week is off to a great start! Hugs, kadie
ReplyDeleteI love your take on this kit! Love the half pearls on the banners....great way to showcase the image!
ReplyDeleteawww...what a lovely card this is....beautiful pastel colors throughout and a definite flair for class!Love how U used the banners too..txs for the inspiration WPS!♥
ReplyDeleteAw, I hope you get your Spring soon :) We're in full burst of SUMMER - have been since ...... December? LOL!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, so elegant and classic!
So happy that you are BLOOMING this month with the DDD! xoxo
Oh Terry, you don't disappoint. Beautiful card. I love the softness of the doily and the way you colored the image. The little banners under the image are perfect as well..Great job....♥
ReplyDeleteTerry - I REALLY like your layout here!!! Those pretty little banners underneath the image add just the right colors to tie everything together! And of course your coloring of the image is perfect too. Great job and I'm glad that you had fun with the kit!
ReplyDelete