It's April 10th, and the due date for the latest round of the Unidentifed Image Swap on SCS. Each round the hostess picks an image, and everyone in the swap makes a set of cards with that image and we swap ☺
This rounds image was sent to us by Carol (momcgw on SCS). Here is the card I came up with for this round:
Thanks for stopping by! See you next round!
Terry, I LOVE your card! That brown color palette is beautiful and I adore your idea with the doily and texture background---perfectly matched with that image. Beautiful card!! Happy Wednesday! hugs, kadie
ReplyDeleteTerry--I love the doily! Great design my friend!
ReplyDeletePerfect! You made the card I had in my head but couldn't figure out.
ReplyDeleteLove the brown tones, Terry! Lovin the doily too. Sweet embossing on the background panel too. I really like it!
ReplyDeleteThe perfect embossing folder for the retro feel of your card. The browns are great and give a sepia toned effect. Great job!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love this color combo and layout. You really nailed this challenge. I love your style Terry you are a true inspiration to me...great job...♥
ReplyDeletesorry I am late for my round this time :o(
ReplyDeleteTerry this card is absolutly GREAT!
You used such rich colors and texture and that pop of white moonshaped doily behind the sweet image truly adds yet another diff. dimension to an already wonderful paper masterpiece! LOVE IT!!♥♥♥