Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I am late for the July Duel.............

Hello everyone! As the saying goes, "better late than never". It seems as though I have been late quite a bit lately and I don't like it.

This month Debbie sent us kits for the Dazzlers with the theme of "Cool Creations". This was such a fun kit and included the following items:
  • DP & Ribbon: Ice Cream Parlor by Stampin' Up!
  • Image: Good Ol' Summertime by Stampin' Up!
  • Paper Straw: A Muse
  • Buttons & Flowers: SU! and Michael's or Joanns
  • Craftworkcards Candi – pink dots
Here is my card:
 

I was able to use 2 of the papers, both yellow flowers, the ribbon and 1 button. I think it turned out pretty darn cute ☺

Debbie also asked us to share what our favorite summer treat is. I absolutely love McDonalds Cherry Berry Chiller. It is cold and friuty and the only thing I get from McDonalds ☺

Thanks for stopping by! See you at the next duel, on time since I am the hostess!!!
 
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. very pretty Terry! I love the way you used the ribbon :) Great being a darling with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry--I really like your card--love the bright colors and sure looks like summer! That image is so sweet too and I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love stripes and polka dots on the same card. The ribbon ties the two perfectly together. I also like how you highlighted around the image.

    I am in the better late than never mode too. We are rockin' it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is sweet, sweet, sweet! I love the elegance of your card with it's focal point being the two cuties in the lemonaid stand! The big yellow flower is stunning!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so sweet. I love how you used the kit and I really love the way you mounted the image on the oval nesties..Great card...so glad we are friends and fellow duelers...♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the choices of DP you used. I originally was going to use those two as well. The image looks great with the scalloped oval behind it and your coloring is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with your assessment - pretty darn cute!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, loveeee your coloring and how you framed the adorable immie...this sure is a very 'happy' summery card!♥

    ReplyDelete