Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mystery Image revealed!

Good morning! Today is July 18th and time to reveal our cards for the Mystery Image Swap over at SCS!

Barb was hostess this round and she sent us the image "Books a'Flutter" from Unity.

Here is my card.....I hope you like it!! 


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Oh great chevron paper! I love your bright and cheery card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper you used--and I really like how you added the sentiment in the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that banner with the sentiment. I like how the shape and color bring out the same in the DP. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool new blog design!!

    Love your card, Terry! It's so bright and fresh, perfect for this summer weather we've been having. That paper is great and your colors for the image compliment it so well. I also attempted a banner for the sentiment, but your's is MUCH better!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is ever a gorgeous card! Love the chevron paper in it's beautiful summery colors - fabulous! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dsp you used for this card., Your style is so great and I love your creations..This is a wonderful masterpiece....♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terry, your card is so pretty! Love that paper. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been in a chevron mood, eh? Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowww...bright, cheerful card with great attention to details, as always...you always inspire me!!!♥

    ReplyDelete