Saturday, September 28, 2013

Calendar Girls - September

Hi everyone!

Today is Calendar Girls reveal day! I was the hostess this month and can up with the following challenge:

September is a month full of changes. From the leaves on the trees changing colors, to me changing how old I am.

My challenge to you is to use the attached sketch to create a birthday card. Your card can be for a male or a female but it needs to include one type of embossing....can be dry embossed cardstock or a wet embossed image, your choice!

Have fun with it and create something wonderful!



Here is the card I came up with for the challenge:

 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Please visit all of the Calendar Girls to see what they have created. Blogs are in my left side bar!
 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Funny! This card is super fun. I love the colors and how you tied the background color to her pants in the image.

    Speaking of the background embossing....I have that same folder and sssshhh I have never used it. This is the second card today I have seen with a folder I have and have not used. Good thing I am in the use what'cha got phase, apparently I will be there for awhile!

    Great card and thanks, for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Terry, this is a gem! What a fun lady, sassy as all get up and just a hoot! What a fantastic card, love the bright bold colors you've used here! Fun, fun!

    THanks for an awesome challenge this month, albeit I clearly need some work on the embossing in black powders, LOL!!

    Blessings, Calendar Girl sistah! x0x0



    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN FUN card Terry!! ;o)
    Love the image and the color combo used here....awesome sentiments too...made me laugh out loud too...eheheh...
    Thank you for the great theme this month Birthday Girl aka miss September!!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, I totally agree! I would.... ummmmmmmmmmmmm *cough *cough.... never NEVER lie about my age unless it was an emergency such as the one you mentioned. LOL!

    Love your card! It is so cute!!! And fun!

    I also loved your theme for the Calendar Girls. I rarely follow a sketch as the basis for a card, but when I do I find it to be such fun! Thank you for the challenge!

    And Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terry--love your card--great image and you did provide us with an awesome sketch to use this month!

    ReplyDelete