Darlene sent us the following:
Stamp: Lazy Boy set by Art Impressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
CS: Conqueror Diamond White #80
DPs: All by Recollections:
- Light Blue Argyle
- Green Argyle from their Basics Series
- Football
- Black and White plaid
- Black Polka Dots
- Recollections Signature Series Shimmer CS in black and brown
Assorted brads: Recollections
She also asked that when we post, to please include a funny holiday story about a guy in your life.
Let me start by showing you my card:
This was such a fun kit to create with! The image is perfect....and so is that sentiment! Too funny!!
Unfortunately, I don't have any "funny" story to tell. Nothing ever went wrong that we could laugh at ☺ All I know is that when the family gets together we have loads of fun and lots of laughs just talking. I love holidays. It's a bummer that stores are open n Thanksgiving this year.....I hope that doesn't cut into family time!
Thanks for stopping by.....please visit the Dazzler and Diva blogs to view all creations.....links are in my right side bar!
HAHA! That sentiment cracks me up! Great card, Terry! And awesome use of the kit Darlene sent. Awesome awesome. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteOh Terry - I just Love what you created!!! The football DP looks great as the background panel and I like how you used the shimmer stock to frame the image and sentiment. Great job!!
ReplyDeleteLove your layout! Your image is colored perfectly! Great colors! I agree about the stores being open on Thanksgiving. Family time is becoming a thing of the past for some. I'm glad you have big get-to-gathers like us. :)
ReplyDeleteTerry--what a great card. I still smile at each card with that wonderful image--such a hoot! Great Colors and a perfect layout! And-I too am anti-shopping on Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteOh, this card turned out great! I love the colors you used on the image.
ReplyDeleteThe embellies make the sentiment stand out great.
Ya know, nothing gets in the way of my eating....not even a Thanksgiving shopping deal. No Bueno!!!
You created well this round!
Great card Terry. I love the way you used your kit. The layout of the card really highlights the image. Well done my friend. I am so happy we are duelers and friends.. ♥
ReplyDeleteIt's my husband!! LOL! This is just a hoot, love your layout design! The brads on each side of the sentiment are wonderful, so classic and fun at the same time!! <3
ReplyDeleteThe solid papers behind the football DP, image and sentiment are striking. Makes everything pop! Love the brads at each end of the sentiment too.
ReplyDeleteHi Terry!
ReplyDeleteI'm finally getting around to hoping to all the DDD's blogs to view the Nov. cards. Yours is such a great masculine card. I love that cute funny image and the way you used the dsp in the background and the funny coordinating sentiment. Great job!
Tee Hee! That sentiment cracks me up and I love the way you used the items in the kit. Sure is a great card!!!
ReplyDelete