Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Mystery is revealed!

Hi everyone!

Here is my card for the Mystery Image Swap over at SCS:


The picture is terrible! I took it at 5am......not a good time for natural sunlight!

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Oh Terry... this is soooooo cute! I love your card... and that fabulous DP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Terry, I love your style and this card is no exception. Great layout and dsp. Works perfect with this image...Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry--what a cutie! Love the colors and the paper you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great paper to go with that image! very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, that DP made me giggle! Those 'lil dinos are funny.

    The earth tone colors are perfect as well as how you placed the sentiment next to the image.

    Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Terry, this is great!! You used the perfect DP for this image and how you colored the little dino is super. Nice job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terry, your card is perfect. I love your dp and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun, Terry! You used the best paper I've seen this round - it's perfect!! x0

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a sweet card Terry...love your designer paper choice and the adorable Triceratop is colored to perfection! ♥

    ReplyDelete