Saturday, March 15, 2014

When it rains, it pours!

Today is March 15th, time to Duel. The Dazzlers and the Divas at it again.

Hostess for the Divas was LJ and for the Dazzlers....ME!!

Here is the information I sentout to the Dazzlers along with all of the goodies to make our cards this month:

Hi Dazzlers!
March is National Umbrella Month!
We all know that when it rains, it pours so LJ and I thought we’d put together kits with an image including umbrellas.
The contents of your kit include:
Image and Sentiment: MFT - a la modes “The Rain Will Come”
Pink and Silver Dots: Craftwork Cards Candi
Ribbon: Michaels
Flowers: Martha Stewart crafts
Square Rhinestones: from my stash
DP: Paper Pizazz
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Sea salt, Coredinations Blush Red
Have fun creating….and always remember…. “True Friends Help You Weather Every Storm”!!
Terry
Here is my creation:


The Divas and Dazzlers are some of the best friends anyone could ask for. We are there for each other in good times and bad (always seems like there is more bad). I wouldn't trade that friendship for anything!

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Hi Terry! What a beautiful card! Love that darling image and how you paper pieced her umbrella and boots...Great DSP!! Love that wonderful sentiment...So true! Those silver dots are the perfect embellishment!

    I share your feeling for the DDDs...The best friends ever who truly help you weather every storm. Thanks for being my friend!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep saying it as I make my dueling rounds, I love those two colors together!

    Your paper pieced umbrella looks so good. You did a great job on the piecing.

    Very cute card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love how you paper pieced the umbrella and her galoshes! Too cute! Thank you for a great kit this round :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto, Terry - you're pretty special yourself :) Love your card and your take on your challenge -awesome theme, perfect paper piecing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great kit you sent Terry and I love how you put yours together. Great job on the paper piecing on the umbrella and boots..Awesome job my sweet friend.....hugs...♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terry, this turned out absolutely darling! I love the stamp and papers you chose for the kit and the sentiment couldn't be more perfect for this group. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoahhhhh! what a stunning card!
    Loveeee the paper piecing tecnique you used here it sure gives the image even more 'jazziness' if that was even possible! Beautiful layering throughout! Thanks for the fun kit to work with WPS!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terry--the kit you sent to the Dazzlers is wonderful--that image just makes me smile! I love how you paper pieced your card--and that paper is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness... look at those rain boots! What fun! And the gorgeous card. You have such a creative way of doing things!

    I loved your kit, Terry! Very fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terry, thank you for such a fun and colorful kit. I adore that pretty DP, and love how you used it for both her boots and her umbrella!

    I totally agree with you, the DDs are the best friends anyone could hope for. I thank God for bringing me to your group!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete