Tuesday, April 15, 2014

It's Girls Night Out!

Hi everyone! It's Duel day and the Dazzlers and Divas are at it again!

The Hostess for the Dazzlers is April, and the Hostess for the Divas is Kadie! Here is the challenge they came up with this month as quoted by April:

We are having a "Girl's Night Out"!

Who doesn't like to spend some time with their bff's?? On top of making your card why don't we share who our longest friend is and our favorite thing to do with that person.

My kit includes:
Wood Embellishments ~ Prima's Princess Collection
Metal Index Tabs ~ Making Memories
Asst'd Ribbon ~ my stash
Card Stock ~ Sugar N Spice, Coffee, and Fuschia Fizz by Coordination
DP ~ Pink Swirls and Pink Gingham by Paper Pizazz
~ Paper Jazzy by ColorBok
Sequins ~ Teresa Collins
Stamp Set ~ Ginger Snaps Celebrate by C.C. Designs stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black

Here is my card:


I would have to say that any of my sisters would be my longest friend......they are always there for me, and for each other when needed and we can always count on each other for support. They aren't just my sisters.....they are my friends!!

Thanks for stopping by! See you at the next duel!!


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Oh Terry, this card is perfect. I love how you colored the image and the layout....divine. Great job on this challenge...I'm so glad we are friends and duelers...mwahhh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image! I like how you used the ribbon and placed the sentiment. Makes for an adorable card.

    You are lucky to have your sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, sweet card, Terry! I love her in green against the pink. The punch you used for the "Cheers" is great! Nicely done this round!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Card Terry. I really like the layout and the colors are perfect for this cute image. Love the Cheers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terry, your card is so sweet! Love the pinks and the way you colored the image. Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terry, you card is clean, simple, sweet and awesome!! Love it!! I esp. love how you did the ribbon with sentiment underneath. I love being a DD with you! hugs, kadie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a sweet card, Terry! Love how prettily colored your darling image is...so ready to have a fun girl's night out! Thanks for sharing your best friends. Love it that you consider your sisters best friends...I do too! Thanks for being my DDD friend too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card Terry. Great layout and coloring of the image. I really like how you layered the image and used the punch to cut out the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautifully executed Terry card...♥
    Love that 'less is more' and the beautiful simplicity this card exudes...
    Cuter than cute for sure ;o)

    ReplyDelete