Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Birds of a Feather Flock Together - Dueling Darlings July

Good morning!

I believe Tardy is my new middle name. So sorry I am late for the July duel between the Dazzlers and the Divas.
 
From Jeanette - hostess for the Dazzlers:
 
Through the years, through thick and thin, we've blessed each other in many ways and all these years later, we're still together – like a flock!
 
And here’s the challenge – Since we are celebrating 4 years together, you must have 4 of SOMETHING on your card - 4 flowers, 4 brads, 4 gems, 4 different designer papers, etc! Those 4 things must be the same ELEMENT (in other words, 4 different gems are okay but not 1 paper, 1 ribbon, 1 brad, 1 button = 4).

Here’s the kit Jeanette put together for the Dazzlers:

Image – Penny Black Chicky Work Out stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black (notice there are 4 chicks in the image.)
Sentiment – Great Impressions stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black
Designer Papers (4 of them) – from Paper Studio
  • Happy All Over – Floral
  • Poteeka Stripe
  • Small Polka Dot – Pink/Cream
  • Texture Yellow
Embellishments
  • Paper Studio – Gemstones (there are 4 of these)
  • Ribbon Boutique – Ruffled Ribbon
  • Sew-Ology – a piece of an actual tape measure
  • Spare Parts - Brads
  • Spare Parts – Clear Starburst Brad
  • Spare Parts – Flowers (two kinds; 4+ of these)
 
Here is my card:
 

I didn't look at the instructions when I was making my card but I ended up following the rules without knowing it :-) I used 4 flowers on my card.

Thank you for stopping by.....I love being a Dazzler!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Super cute. A great layout for a larger image. The flowers take up the open space just perfectly. Fun stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Card Terry! Love the flowers and I am glad you used four of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Terry...birds of a feather sure do stick together...I used 4 flowers on my card too..You did a wonderful job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. Love the DP you used. Great coloring and love the flowers around the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Terry... this is so cute! I love the way you colored the image and your overall design is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Your cards are always so classicly elegant and this one has just the right punch of color and fun! Great job!

    ReplyDelete