Monday, July 21, 2014

2014 Card Kit Swap - Completed cards - Kits 1-3

Hi everyone! It's been awhile, but I have finally finished 3 of the card kits I received from the 2014 Card Kit Swap over at SCS!

For this swap: each month the swappers will send ONE card kit (only one… how easy is that!?!?!) to the swapper whose month it is. I was lucky enough to receive my kits in June and now have the next 2 months to create my cards from the kits I have received!
The kits all contained so many cool items to play with that it would take forever for me to type them all out. Here are the creations from the first 3 kits I received:

#1 - from Tami


#2 - from Barb


#3 - from Jeanette


I had so much fun creating cards from these kits full of goodies!! Thank you for stopping by and taking a look!



6 comments:

  1. Great Cards Terry! Love the colors and the layouts for all three are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards, Terry - each one so different and fun! I almost looks like the different months based on the card line up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you created with the kit I sent to you. I wish I had a sugar buzz right now! LOL In the meantime, I will gaze at your card.

    I like the pretty colors and layered flower from Barb's kit. Your idea to highlight the words on the string looks really good!

    The red on the kit from Jeanette, makes that blue just pop! What a cute card.

    Great job. Thanks, for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all 3 cards you created. What fun...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terry, these are so fabulous!! How fun that each is so different and unique. And each one is FUN!! Super job on these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear me! I missed seeing this due to my crazy summer schedule. I'm so glad Darlene left me a trail so I'd come here. Terry, these cards are all so cute! Love the variety - that happens when kits are provided and the creator is as talented as you are! Thanks for being a great inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete