Sunday, June 15, 2014

It's garden time!!

Hi everyone!

It's duel time again! Time is really flying.

Hostess for the Dazzlers this round is Darlene and she sent us a fun kit this month which included the following:

Image: Gardening Shelf (Stamps Happen)
Papers: Lemon Citron (K & Company)
Embellishments: Gemstone ribbon (Paper Studio), silk plaid ribbon (Ribbon Boutique), flowers (K & Company, Recollections), Candi Dots (Craftworks), brads (Creative Impressions, Paper Studio, Eyelet Outlet)

Here is my card:


Darlene had asked us to include our favorite gardening tip in our post, and here is mine:

LET SOMEONE ELSE DO IT ☺

Thank you for stopping by!! See you at the next duel!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Bwahaha, there are way too many of us that had the same tip - LOL!!!

    Terry! Your card is so eye cathing - so beautifully colored and the layout is so crisp and clean, just draws the eye right in as it's not too busy but stands right out. WOWZA!

    *Gardening Hugs!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Terry, I love your layout and the whole look and feel of the card...great job my sweet friend. I'm so blessed to have you as a friend and fellow dueler....mwahh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the soft colors you used and how you were able to use all the flowers in the bottom corner. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, there is another thing we have in common!

    I like how you layered your card, with the DP layer mixed in. It looks good!

    The flowers are placed really well. The center of the large flower looks cool beans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Pretty Pretty!!!! Absolutely love how you used the gemstone ribbon and flowers, really smart looking! And your coloring is gorgeous!

    Hahahahahahahaaaaa!!!! Great gardening tip! I'm sitting here giggling, as I just stopped working on one of my flower gardens. I'm stiff & sore LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terry--I love the colors of your card. Great Choice and I love how you added your flowers.

    And--your tip is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZER!! This card is simply FANTASTICLY AWESOME! Love the coloring and the contrast between the partly colored image and the simple b/w with a shadow countour over all....really really well done WPS!♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright, vibrant colors you used! Too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete