Hi everyone! This swap has been so much fun and I really hate to see it end...but I have to leave the group.....this is my last unidentified card....hope you like it!
Swapping with you ladies has been great and I will miss getting the packages in the mail every other month! I will still be visiting the thread and chatting...I just have to put the crafting part aside for now!!
Hi Terry! I squealed when I opened the package and saw your cards. They are tooo tooo cute! Thanks so much for making this round's cards awesome! kadie
awwww Terry, I just popped in here to find out you are no longer in the UI group....so sad to see you go WPS, but you must have your own reasons for this and I respect that...:o( This card is absolutly ADORABLE...love your choice of colors used here...very vibrant with a monochromatic tone in spite of the mix of colors....Love the attention to details too my friend. I sure hope to be fortunate enough to receive one of these beauties! Luv YA!!! ♥ xox
Super cute card. I really like the DP and how you layered with such bright colors. Reminds me of beach towels! The little brads are perfect on the sentiment banner. Fun!
Terry so sad you have to leave us. Love this card.so bright and sunny!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteOh Terry, I love the bright cheerful colors you used and the wonderful layering. GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to miss you in our little group, but am thankful we "connect" in other groups.
Terry--well, you saved one of your best cards for your last! Love the colors and the design! We sure will miss you!
ReplyDeleteHi Terry! I squealed when I opened the package and saw your cards. They are tooo tooo cute! Thanks so much for making this round's cards awesome! kadie
ReplyDeleteawwww Terry, I just popped in here to find out you are no longer in the UI group....so sad to see you go WPS, but you must have your own reasons for this and I respect that...:o(
ReplyDeleteThis card is absolutly ADORABLE...love your choice of colors used here...very vibrant with a monochromatic tone in spite of the mix of colors....Love the attention to details too my friend. I sure hope to be fortunate enough to receive one of these beauties! Luv YA!!! ♥ xox
Super cute card. I really like the DP and how you layered with such bright colors. Reminds me of beach towels! The little brads are perfect on the sentiment banner. Fun!
ReplyDeleteterry, I love the dsp you used and the whole color scheme. I will certainly miss you in the group but totally "get it". Great card.......
ReplyDelete