Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Eat, Drink or be Scary!

Good morning darlings! It's here.....Duel Day!

LJ and I are hostesses this month and here is what I sent the Dazzlers:

Eat, Drink or be Scary!

As Halloween approaches LJ and I decided to put together kits to celebrate the holiday! I know some of you do not celebrate Halloween, and I apologize for the theme, but for most of us it's a fun day to watch the kids in the neighborhood run house to house looking for the best candy!

In your blog post we would also like you to tell us what your favorite candy is. If you don't have a favorite, let us know what you like to eat....drink....or if you like to be scary at this time of year!

In your kit you will find the following:

Image - Haunted Forest (Stampin' Up!)

Papers - Boo! (Flair Designs), Jeepers Creepers (Heidi Grace Designs), Halloween Words (the Paper Studio), Sugar Rush (Heidi Grace Designs), Web (not sure)

Embellishments: Candi Dots (Craftworkcards), Ribbon (miscellaneous from Michaels), mini brads (Recollections)

Have fun creating


Here is my card:


My favorite candy of all times is "Dots"......chewy fruity candy goodness!

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, terry! You have out together a BOO-tiful card here! I love the clean crisp feel to your card!

    Thank you for the wonderful duel this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry, your card is GREAT! Love the strip of web paper and how you diecut the image. Fabulous!

    Now about those dots... no thank you. LOL!

    However...... THANKS for a great kit and being an amazing duel hostess this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry--what a cute Halloween Card! That image is colored perfectly and I really like the design of your card!

    Thanks for a fun theme this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Terry! Very festive and does an excellent job of helping me reminisce about trick or treating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Terry. I love the kit you put together for your team. Awesome job on this challenge my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You put together an awesome kit! It was truly fun to work with!
    Your papers work so well in this layout!
    And who doesn't like to talk treats this time of year??!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the web paper right behind the image! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the panels you created with the different papers. The fun Halloween feel is perfect!

    ReplyDelete