Darlene was the hostess this month for the Dazzlers, and LJ was the hostess for the Divas.
Here is what Darlene sent us:
Image and sentiment: Penny Black April Showers
Designer Papers: ? but they are really fun
Gemstones: Paper Studio
Flowers: Paper Studio
Brads: Paper Studio
Assorted Ribbons: from her local craft store
And here is my card:
I loved the bright fun papers that she sent along! It makes for such a cheery card.
Thanks for stopping by! See you in the next duel!
So cute Terrry! Id love a pair of those green boots IRL! You did a great job on this beautiful rainy umbrella card ❤️
ReplyDeleteCute card Terry! Love the bright green boots!
ReplyDeleteAwesome card Terry...love your color choices both on the images and the designer paper...bright and sweet card!♥
ReplyDeleteOh wow Terry, I love this. I love how you used the boots and umbrella as the focal point...wonderful job on this kit!!!
ReplyDeleteTerry, your card is so pretty. It certainly makes me think of spring with the cheerful colors. I love it!
ReplyDeleteYou dazzled us!
Bright and fun! That is what this card is. I rally like the ribbon and how the boot color pulls the green out in the ribbon. You did a great job!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, Terry! That green just pops and highlights the images so well. Love how you used the polka dots and the ribbon too. Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card Terry. I love the bright colors on your images--it sure does shout spring and warmer weather!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!! Love what you did with the kit!! Especially that you used the boots too, I think they are so cute.
ReplyDeleteThe polka dot DP is so great with that ribbon and circle for the sentiment. A fabulous card to be sure!
Terry, your card is just delightful! Love how you colored the umbrella and boots in that bright, cheery green perfectly accented with those shiny green rhinestone flowers. Love the polka dot background and the pretty pink ribbon!
ReplyDeleteLook at how bright and cheery! I love it! :)
ReplyDelete