I have 2 duels for you.....
March - hostess Paola - What's Your Brew?
Kit included:
Stamped images - 'Coffee and Friend's w/ sentiment (from Inkadinkado 96576 P) , 'Java Jumpers' /House Mouse (from Stampabilities),'I don't do Mornings' (from Stampabilities) , 'Chamomile Tea' /House Mouse (from Stampabilities), * plus a mixture of sentiments*
Ink - Images are stamped on Cougar white c/s with Memento Tuxedo Black
Designer Papers - 'Honeycomb' by Time Spring (Fancy Pants) , 'Madame Mariposa' by Butterfly Collection (Prima) ,'Summer Kincaid Ave' by Scenic Route ,'Tip me Over' by Time Spring (Fancy Pants), Coffee notes by Mead
Card Stock - 'Spice Market' by Recollection , dry embossed with 'On The Go' embossing folder (by Tim Holtz)
Accessories - Candy Floss in 4 different colors ,Grosgrain pink double sided ribbon , Grosgrain deep red from SU, paper flowers from Recollection , assorted large brads from Basic Grey , large and medium half pearls , (real) coffee beans.
Here is my card:
April: Hostess Melina - I Picked a Flower for You
Kit included:
Image - Whimsy Stamps "Fistful of Flowers"
Sentiment - CTMH "Sweet & Lovely"
Cardstock - Stampin' UP! Very Vanilla
Designer Papers - DCWV
Die Cut - Wonky Cloud - MFT, Spellbinders - Dalia
Baker's Twine - CTMH
Buttons - MFT
Ribbon - Wal-Mart
Metal Embellishment & Flower Bling - from her stash
Here is my card:
Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you on time next month!!


Busy girl!
ReplyDeleteI like the layout on the first card. It really brings the coffee theme to life. That dry embossed panel - to die for!!!
The April duel card is just adorable. The papers are perfect and the scallops themed through.
Great job on these! xoxo
well my sweet friend Terry...great job on both cards. I really really like your style and you never disappoint. Take some time to pamper yourself don't over do it. Hugs...
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Terry! Both of these cards are DARLING! (no pun intended)
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative! I'm glad we get to duel together each month!
Terry--I love your cards. The first one is too cute and the second one is just so sweet! Great Colors and layouts on both of them!
ReplyDeleteawww...I truly like how you made the embossed panel part of your focal point both inside and outside of your card, which is really beautiful...I may need to case this!:) Love the sweet girl-image too...perfect coloring:)
ReplyDelete