Sunday, April 23, 2017

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Hello, and welcome to my "leg" of the Growing In Unity Blog hop! It was a great honor to be a Growing in Unity Gal this year, and I am so happy to share another card with you. This is my first ever blog hop, and it's sure to be a good one!

I chose to use the stamp kit Part of the Story for my newest creation. I colored her in with Copics and used lots of layers to pop her up. I like the way she turned out!


Be sure to hop on over to all blogs and leave a comment for your chance to win a prize package from Unity Stamp Co.




Unity Stamp Co. Blog => start here
Terry => you are here
 

Thank you for stopping by!! Keep hopping :-)

Photobucket

54 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I love your stamp choice too! Struggles are needed to grow and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so pretty...buried in the adventures of a book...a great place to be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. TFS Hugs & Blessings Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite girls. You did a beautiful job coloring her and your card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is stunning!! I haven't seen that stamp before!! Another one for my long, long wishlist, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card and stamp. Great job coloring her

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card and nice coloring with copic...I haven't gotten into them as of yet.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This stamp has been on my wish list for a while. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. I like the framing and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favs, love the coloring, pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that card! Would be so suitable for my granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - love the olive green accents too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your card. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this beautiful girl and the sentiment too - it reminds us that there's always so much more to the story than we see. Thank you for sharing her.<3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great colors and little touches on this card. Glad I have this stamp so I can go create with her now. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card! Thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card! Really like the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's me, nose in a book, always! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need to make sure this stamp is on my wishlist...I love it and I love the colors you chose to highlight her (blues/greens are my favorite).

    ReplyDelete
  20. Live your card - and love this stamp, too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the layers! Great choice of colors, it gives out the feeling of wanting to open the card like reading a book. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty, great coloring. This image reminds me of one of my nieces who always has her hair up & her nose in a book. lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this stamp! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like your card! Clean and classic. 😊 I don't have copic markers but I do like coloring with water color pencils. This may be a stamp I will have to add to my wish list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a cute card Terry--this is a sweet image! Congrats on the bog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am currently reading the entire Game of Thrones saga with my bestie....this card is perfect to send her as we share this trip! I just love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely card! The various layers in the background play nicely with the image and the way you colored her in!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great design which really focuses on the image. I also love the die frame and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  29. adorable, thanks for sharing & great layers

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is a great card! Love all the layering and frames! This is a cute image and I love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is a great image, Terry. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh Terry... what a fun card! The image is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a lovely card and I love the sentiment that goes along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love how you colored the image. The sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Pretty card. Love the image and the sift coloring:)

    ReplyDelete
  36. really love the quote on this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful card. I love the framing. Nice sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love this stamp set! It's definitely on my wish list. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love this stamp as I love to read. So few children have the live of reading. Hope they come back to it as they grow. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love this stamp! It's going on my wish list for my next order. :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful card, I just love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Three blogs in and I know I'm gonna start repeating myself. You ladies are getting my creative juices flowing! Loving the stamp and now think to myself... I need this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. The layers really make this pop! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  44. WOW WOW WOW I love this card. Great job Terry.

    ReplyDelete