Monday, May 15, 2017

May Flowers

It's Duel time! This month's hostesses are Debbie for the Dazzlers and Judy for the Divas.

The theme they picked out for us is:

 MAY FLOWERS 

Dazzler kits included: 

Images & sentiments from Stampin’ Up! Bloomin’ Beautiful
DP from My Mind’s Eye - Kate & Co. - "Cambridge Court” Mini Flowers & Bouquet Paper 
Ribbon from Stampin’ Up! Rose Red Grosgrain & Coastal Cabana Stretch Ruffle Trim
Rhinestones & Pearls from Stampin’ Up!
Vintage Flowers adornments from Stampin’ Up!
Blue adhesive gems from Colorbok
Large Pearls from Michaels or Joann Fabrics
 
Here is my card:
 

Thank you for stopping by! Make sure you visit all of the Dazzler and Diva's blogs. Links are in my right sidebar!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Love the flower embellishments! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry, your card is beautiful! I love the design... you always place everything so perfectly! Thanks for being a Dazzler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I loved how you used all your roses and the gems. Nice card. The background just makes your image pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow. Love this card. Love the color you chose for your rose...beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Card. I love the flowers by the sentiment and your colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terry such a sweet seeet card! I love the classic and clean look to your cards. They just burst with elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful! I love your coloring : ) And, great to see how you used the embellishments in the kit- love the ribbon with the know and the three flowers cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the spring feel to this card! The colors and the layout are just perfect together. Great card!

    ReplyDelete