Sunday, May 28, 2017

CYS - May - It's all about flowers.

Hello!

It's the 28th and time to reveal my card for the monthly "Challenge Your Stash" group on SCS. Each month, someone is the hostess, or challenger, and comes up with a challenge for the group. This could be a sketch or a color combination or a technique or a combination of those.

May was my month and I came up with the following challenge: Use your favorite floral stamps for your focal image. You can make a card for any occasion, but make sure you focus on flowers.

Here is the card I came up with for my Mother's Day cards this year:


I used the stamp set Funky Flowers from My Favorite Things. I stamped and masked my flowers and leaves one at a time to create the bouquet. Time consuming, but worth it! Both my mom, and mother-in-law loved them, and that's what matters!

Thank you for stopping by, and thank you to those that played along this month :-)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This card is stunning Terry~ The colors just pop off of the page and I love that you masked the flowers! Thanks for giving us a great use your stash challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very bright and cheerful! Great job with the masking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry this card is such a bright cheerful (bold) and gorgeous one! Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors. What a great card.

    ReplyDelete