This month, the hostess for the Dazzlers is Debby, and she sent us the following items in our kits:
Image: Stampin' Up! - Frogs and Flies
DP: Graphic 45, My Colors, Bazill
Cardstock - Hobby Lobby
Ribbon and lace: The Paper Studio
Twine, paper clip and brads: miscellaneous from her stash
Enamel Dots: The Paper Studio
I apologize for the short blog post, but I am only able to use one hand....so it's a miracle I even made my card!!!
Here it is:
Thank you for stopping by!! See you in the next duel......oh, and please leave some love for all of the Dazzlers, and Divas.....links are in my right sidebar!!
Super cute! Love your frog in purples. I have always liked this set!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. The background just made the image pop. Great job on the challenge.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Terry, your card is perfect. You did a great job on the coloring and layout..I can't believe you could get all this done and blogged as well with a wounded wing. Please take care of yourself. Awesome job on your card!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card Terry--even one handed your coloring is wonderful! Keep on getting better!
ReplyDeleteThe layout is great on this card. I like how you used the epoxy buttons - they look perfect on that DP. You are a one handed coloring bandit!
ReplyDeleteTerry, your card is so cute! Love the way you colored the image and how you used so much of the kit to make a fabulous card! You did an awesome job... one-handed. ;)
ReplyDelete