Sunday, October 15, 2017

Halloween Smiles!

Hello everyone and Happy Fall! It's been a few months since my last post, but things have been a bit crazy in my life.....but things are slowing down, and I am going to try to get caught up here in the next couple months....hopefully!

Today's post is all about Halloween. I am October's hostess for the Dazzlers in our monthly duel against the Divas, this month the hostess for the Divas is Tami. Many months ago, Tami and I had decided on a theme for our October duel, then life got in the way for both of us.....come September, we decided on going with a Halloween theme since it's October.

I sent out kits to the Dazzlers with an older Halloween set "Halloween Smiles" along with some papers and embellishments to match. Can't see what everyone came up with!

Here is my card:


I hope to get caught up on past duels that I missed. thanks for being patient with me and my tardiness!

See you soon, and thanks for stopping by! Please visit the blogs of my fellow Duelers list in the right sidebar!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Really cute! Love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! One of my favorite sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry- your kit was so fun to create with- very fun image and it makes great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry, your card is awesome! I loved your kit... thanks for being the Dazzler hostess this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this turned out cute! I really like the background DP with the image. You rocked our challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Terry, from a terrific kit! Love the DSP and that darling image and fun sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terry--your card is so cute. What a great image you picked for your team!

    ReplyDelete