This month, our Hostesses are Darlene for the Dazzlers and LJ for the Divas. They put together kits for us that included calendar panels for us to incorporate into our card this month.
I didn't make a card....I made a calendar magnet to hang on the refrigerator, and I think I am going to try to do that for each month this year. I had a tear off calendar from an insurance company on my fridge last year, but this one is so much prettier!
Here it is:
The picture does not do it justice at all.....the black paper is shiny and the blue/silver paper is shimmery.....prettier in real life for sure!
Darlene asked us to add any special days to our calendar, but I didn't read that until after I took pictures. I have one special date for sure this month....January 20th! On this day I get to play all day with some of the Dazzlers and Divas IN REAL LIFE! Divas Barb, Kelly, Carol and LJ....and Dazzlers Jeanette and Darlene!! Can't wait for the fun!
Thanks for stopping by! Please visit all of the Dazzler and Diva blogs to view their creations....links are in my right sidebar!
Very clean and pretty! Have fun on your trip!
ReplyDeleteHow very pretty, Terry! I can't wait to see you this weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love this idea! See you soon!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful- love this idea! I am so jealous! LOL Have a fantastic weekend! Pictures please!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I so like those colors together and the shape of that snowflake. A great calendar! It will look good on your fridge.
ReplyDeleteI am going to miss you all this weekend. Have a great time together!!!!!
I love this calendar--so pretty. And, I too cannot wait for this weekend. See you later!
ReplyDeleteTerry, what a great idea. I love the beautiful snowflake for January. I agree the photos didn't do those papers justice. They were gorgeous. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteHow did I MISS this gorgeous beauty! Oh I am in love! I'm absolutely will be CASing you in the future! Love! It was SOOOO good to meet you! OMGOsh you are a doll with a smile to remember! (I'm sure that's what Steve first saw, too!) I saw it from across the airport concourse - oh such a fun time. I can't wait for next year! ♥
ReplyDelete