Sunday, April 15, 2018

You say it's your Bird-day?

Hello!

This duel is all about Birthdays!

Hostess for the Dazzlers is Donna and for the Divas is Judy.

The kit I received from Donna included the following items::

Images/sentiments:  Art Impressions Wine Diva stamped on Neenah Crest Solar White CS
Images/sentiments: My Favorite Things Happy Hippos stamped on Neenah Crest Solar White CS
Die cut : My Favorite Things of Happy Birthday Circle
Designer papers: Paper Studio (balloons and a flowered piece) and two different plaids from unknown vendors
Embellishments: 3 yellow brads, 1 small clothespin, 1 section of Floral Garden Diamond Wrap, 15 inches of Doodlebug twine, 15 inches of shimmery ribbon (vendor unknown) and 5 sequin stars
 
I decided to use the Hippo stamp on my card this month, and here it is:
 
 
I sent this to my niece Megan for her birthday, and she loved it!

Thank you for stopping by! Make sure you visit all of the dazzler and diva blogs to see what everyone else came up.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Terry, this card is so sweet. Love the placement of the hippo on the circle greeting. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of this card Terry--and that die sure is cute.

    ReplyDelete