It's duel day.....and this month I am actually on time for the duel. It's a very snowy day here in Wisconsin. Yep, it's the middle of April and snowing. I don't think that's what Tracie and Barb intended for this duel.....it should be rain. I guess freezing rain counts, right?
The hostesses for the month are Tracie for the Dazzlers, and Barb for the Divas.
The kit I received from Tracie included the following
items:
Image: Whipper Snapper "Sophie" stamped on Neenah Classic Crest CS with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (I colored it with Copic Markers)
Sentiments: Two Paper Divas "Rain or Shine"
Papers: Photoplay "Spring in my Garden" and Doodlebug "Anchors Aweigh"
Die-cut: Memory Box "Petite Umbrella"
Embellishments: Seam Ribbon Binding, Gems, and more
Image: Whipper Snapper "Sophie" stamped on Neenah Classic Crest CS with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (I colored it with Copic Markers)
Sentiments: Two Paper Divas "Rain or Shine"
Papers: Photoplay "Spring in my Garden" and Doodlebug "Anchors Aweigh"
Die-cut: Memory Box "Petite Umbrella"
Embellishments: Seam Ribbon Binding, Gems, and more
Here is my card:
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all stop by the Dazzler and Diva blogs to see what they came up with. Links are in my right sidebar!
Adorable- love your bright colors! I cannot believe it is snowing in the middle of April!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the colors of Sophie's outfit and umbrella! She matches the DP perfectly!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! Love all the polka dots!
ReplyDeleteTerry, I totally agree... the weather did not cooperate for the April Showers theme. BUT... your card turned out to be a breath of wonderful springtime. It's just way too cute! Your coloring skills are amazing!
ReplyDeleteWhile I liked the umbrella DSP I really like your polka dotted paper as the background. It goes so well with all the polka dots on the image. Perfectly colored! Great card!
ReplyDeleteThis is too cute---I love the bright colors and it should get rid of the icky April snow showers and bring rain showers! I am so glad you played along with us for our April Showers!
ReplyDelete