Shelly (for the Dazzlers) and Carol (for the Divas) have chosen the theme of Everything is Coming up Roses for our June Dual, as June is the month for Roses.
Here are contents from Shelly's kit:
Image and sentiment all SU (the rose is from the 2002 collection)
The three small SU sentiments are punched out using the SU tag punch
The DP's - the green and green w/peach roses- The Paper Studio Kirby Teesdale
Yellow and wood BG- The Paper Studio-Country Road
All ribbons and twine- retired SU
Cardstocks-SU
Small butterflies- Martha Stuart punch
Yellow gems- Recollections
They also would like for us to share what color our favorite roses are! Mine is Yellow!
Here is my card:
Thank you for stopping by! Please visit all of the Darling's blogs....links are in my right sidebar!
See you in the next duel.
Beautifully colored. Love it.
ReplyDeleteFantastic card, Terry! Love your yellow roses...So beautifully colored and cut!! The design of this card is a treat for the eyes and your embellishments really highlight the rose image and sentiment!! Great job!!!
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous!!! I love your yellow roses, beautiful layout as well. Love the fussy cutting- Your roses just pop right out!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully colored! Love the embellishments!
ReplyDeletepretty card Terry! I love Yellow Roses too but often forget about them as I don't see them around as often. The coloring is beautiful!
ReplyDeletewow Terry , you never disappoint. I love your card, the layout, the coloring and the way you used your kit. I too love yellow roses. Great job on this challenge.
ReplyDeleteTerry, this card is gorgeous! Love the placement of all the bling... and your coloring. WOW!
ReplyDeleteTerry, your card is so cute. I love yellow roses also. What a great job on the kit this month!
ReplyDeleteThe embossed paper looks perfect with this image! You fussy cut the image and placed it perfectly. Great card!
ReplyDelete