The hostesses for this month are Terry A. for the Dazzlers and Terry S. for the Divas and they have chosen BEES for the theme for their kits.
Here is what Terry A. sent the Dazzlers:
Images and sentiments: Hero Arts "Busy as a Bee"
Papers: The Paper Studio
Die cut: Stampin' Up! Hexagon Hive in Stampin' Up Hello Honey cardstock
Embossed velum: Stampin' Up! Hexagons Dynamic embossing folder
Gold doily - The Paper Studio
Black Gems - Jolee's Boutique
White Gems - The Paper Studio
Bee Happy button - Dress It Up
Yellow brads - Stampin' Up!
Yellow twine - The Paper Studio
Black ribbon - Stampin' Up!
And here is the card I put together. it's my very first shaker card:
Thank you for stopping by! Don't forget to visit all of the Dazzler and Diva blogs to see what they came up with, links are in my right sidebar!
Terry, this is incredible! I love your shaker card - and the busy buzzing bees all around the card! The banner, the twine - just BEEutiful!!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to do a shaker! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is so incredibly cute! I love the shaker card idea - I never do them because they intimidate me :)
ReplyDeleteWell done!
Terry, your card is BEE-utiful! I love that it's a shaker card... fun!
ReplyDeleteI love your idea to make a shaker- brilliant! Love your card!
ReplyDeleteHow dang cute--I love the shaker card. Very creative and such a sweet card!
ReplyDeleteWow Terry what a great card. I love your style and your coloring is wonderful. Your layout is perfect and the way you have used the twine as an accent on the front is perfect. Great job my friend.
ReplyDeleteSo dang cute! The card AND the photo. You are on fire!!! Buzz, buzz!
ReplyDelete