Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Wine anyone?

Hello everyone! It's duel day!! This month I was the hostess for the dazzlers and Tami was the hostess for the Divas. We got to talking and decided on a WINE theme. we also decided to use the same stamp set from Art Impressions, using different images from the set.
 
When we chose the theme, I was not thinking that some of the Dueling Darlings might not drink wine (or anything for that matter). I did not mean to offend anyone, and apologize if I did!
 
Here is the contents of the kit I sent to the Dazzlers:


Images and sentiments: Art Impressions “Wine Divas” and additional sentiments from MFT “Uncorked”
Papers: “The Paper Studio”
Embellishments:
            Ribbon – white and green “Celebrate it”
            Twine – white (from my stash)
            Gems – clear “Recollections, green “The Paper Studio”
            Flowers – white “Brides” from Michaels wedding section, Green “Got Flowers”

When I was uploading my card, I realized that none of my ladies are wearing lipstick...oops! Here it is:


I know the color scheme was a bit challenging, but I wanted to see how everyone would put it all together!

Thank you for stopping by! See you at the next duel!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Wow Terry you sent and great kit and you did an amazing job on your card. As you know I always love your cards as they are always so striking. You did great with your kit. Thanks for being my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun theme- and I love me some red! LOL. Wonderful card, and I loved your color theme. I forgot lipstick on one of my ladies as well...but I do not wear make-up, so just decided to leave it as is! Great challenge- Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute...I love that sentiment. I don’t drink but was not offended by this theme at all...I make many cards using images that don’t represent me but they are all fun to make! I also have so many people to send this card month’s card to it will be hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry, your card is awesome! Your coloring, as always, is amazing... even without lipstick. LOL! I'm sure the remnants of their lipstick is found on their wine glasses, right? No worries... your theme was fine and we all had fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terry--love your card. Great coloring and such a cute layout. I loved your theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terry, love your card and the fun design. The kit was awesome! I'll be using those fun sentiments for a long time to come. Everything coordinated so well. Thanks for all the fun creating with the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Duel Partner! I really like how you placed the sentiment at the bottom of the card. The layout is perfect for a larger image. I enjoyed 'doing' kits with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terry! I love your card great coloring as usual and I love the sentiment - I am not a wine drinker but I loved this month's theme! You and Tami certainly rocked out these kits this month!

    ReplyDelete