The hostesses for the September Duel are Debby for the Dazzlers, and her sister Suzy for the Divas. I think it's great that they chose to duel together. Here is their theme:
Sunflowers
(from Debby since I am a Dazzler)
Suzy and I picked Sunflowers for our theme because we just love these little heliotropes of color and think they represent the beginning of FALL. This time of year in Texas the fields are full of sunflowers and are just so bright and inviting.
Have fun with this little bear taking it easy in the sunflowers. Just make a card or two and use your favorite sentiment to finish it out.
The kit includes:
Image: Hammock Hibernation - Stampabilities
Papers: The Paper Studio
Embellishments: miscellaneous from Debby's cache of fun things
Here is my card:
This image is adorable! I had so much fun with this kit.
Thank you for stopping by! Make sure you visit all of the Dazzler and Diva blogs...the list is in my right sidebar!

He is a cutie, isn't he? I love the bright colors of your sunflowers. Such a cheery card! Great job!
ReplyDeleteTerry, your card is so pretty - love the coloring! And WOW! Impressive use of the eyelets. Those things intimidate me. LOL! Glad you dueled with us today!
ReplyDeleteGreat card Terry. So bright and cheery. Just love it.
ReplyDeleteLovely card, Terry! I think that bear in the hammock between the sunflowers is so darn cute and beautifully colored!!
ReplyDeleteLove love LOVE!! Oh this is super cute, Terry - wish it were me in that hammock! Yes! Summer flew by and here we are, almost October! Beautiful coloring and I love this paired with the black and white paper - sensational!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Oh my Terry you never cease to amaze me with your wonderful creations. This card is no exception. Just wonderful....Great job with your kit.
ReplyDeleteTerry--your card just makes me smile. I love the colors and your layout is so cute! Great use of the eyelets too--wink!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully colored,
ReplyDeleteHow awesome to see this great image-beautifully colored- just wonderful card!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your card Terry! So pretty!
ReplyDelete