Thursday, November 15, 2018

The Sky is the Limit!

Happy Duel day!

This month Darlene was the hostess for the Dazzlers, and LJ for the Divas.

This is what Darlene sent us:

Did you know that November is National Aviation History Month? November is dedicated to exploring, recognizing and celebrating America's great contributions and achievements in the development of aviation.

The kit included the following:

Images and sentiments: "Sky is the Limit" - SU! stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on SU's Very Vanilla card stock

DP: "Going Places" pack by SU!

SU "Pool Party" card stock embossed with the SU "World Traveler" embossing folder

Embellishments - Polka Dot ribbon from SU and misc. items from Darlene’s stash 

Here is my card:




I sprayed the entire card front with a shimmer spray and it's very sparkly. I wish I could capture a good picture.


Thank you for stopping by! Please visit all the Dazzler and Diva blogs to see what they have created! Links are in my right sidebar. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Terry, I like the overall design of your card and that you used the star/sky DP for the background. Your style is so clean and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry--your card is too cute. I love the background paper you picked and I bet the shimmer is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete