Donna was the hostess this moth for the dazzlers and she sent us the following:
Images: Gina K "Hope is Faith" butterfly image
Sentiment: Gina K "Inside and Out"
Designer paper: The Paper Studio
Embellishments: Paper Sweeties twine, heart brads, sequins, ribbon and gems from her stash
Here is what I came up with:
I do no have any New Year resolutions, but I will find someone that does and send them this card!
Thank you for looking...and see you at the next duel!

Beautiful card Terry! Love the way the designer paper pops on that white background! Great design! Thanks for making my kit look so good!
ReplyDeleteThe way you colored that butterfly is sooooo pretty! I like how you used the same shaped die cut for the DP and sentiment. This is a great card, Terry!
ReplyDeleteOur butterflies are almost twins! I love how you highlighted the sentiment and dp with the diecuts.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTerry, your card is gorgeous... love the white! And the patch of DP! And the blue butterfly! Awesome job!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Terry. I love your blue butterfly and the background.
ReplyDeleteThis card is so pretty Terry! I love the colors you used for the butterfly and the design is perfect.
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhhhhhh Terry this card is absolutely beautiful I love your butterfly it is perfectly colored. Great job with your kit.....just awesome.
ReplyDeleteOh Terry, your card is gorgeous! Such a classic and elegant card design - beautifully done! Happy encouragement, my friend!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout choices. Lovely.
ReplyDelete