This month Tami and I came up with the idea to "use what we have" and come up with our theme after looking at our stash. After some brainstorming, we came up with the unexpected theme of Halloween in June! We both had Halloween stamps and papers, so we went with it!
In my kit to the Dazzlers was the following:
Images and sentiments: My Favorite Things “Witch Way Is The Candy?”
Papers: The Paper Studio (both DP and solids)
Enamel dots: The Paper Studio
Ribbons: from Michaels
Die cuts: A Muse fence, spider web and bats
Here is my spooky Halloween creation:
I had so much fun creating this card, and I hope my fellow Dazzlers enjoyed the kit too! make sure you visit all of the Dazzler and Diva blogs to see more Halloween fun....links are in my right sidebar!
Until the next duel...Happy Halloween!

This sure is a cute card Terry--I love the layout and all of the elements that you used. Great Coloring Too!!
ReplyDeleteTerry, what an adorable card! I love the background clouds. They are perfect with that little witch. Your kit was so awesome! Really loved your theme and all the goodies!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute, cute card. I love those clouds. Fantastic colouring.
ReplyDeleteLove the background you made for your little witch! Super cute card.
ReplyDeleteTerry, your card is soooooo cute! Love the sky and your coloring is awesome. What a fabulous design, too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect scene you created! I just love the clouds and ground....then the fussy cutting - wow! You really rocked this duel. Thanks, for being my partner - it is always a good time!
ReplyDeleteLove this scene! The colors are great.
ReplyDelete